- About the Centre
- Emergency Numbers
- Countrywide Info Centres
- Tariff for Emergency Department Services
- Tariff for Ambulance Services
- Coordinator & Consultant of the Centre
- Emergencies Handled by the Centre
- Services & Facilities
- Hospital Emergency Codes
- Important Points about Tests/Procedures/Surgeries, Your Reports & Billing Enquiries
ABOUT THE CENTRE
Evercare Hospital Dhaka operates one of the best Accident & Emergency Centre in Bangladesh, providing services for trauma and non-trauma medical and surgical emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Accident & Emergency Centre is conveniently located in level-1 of the hospital with a separate entrance. The fully equipped Centre is staffed with full-time experienced physicians, nurses and paramedic team, who are specialized in all areas of Emergency Medicine. The Centre provides a range of state-of-the-art equipments and technology for emergency management and support, as well as emergency access to other sub specialties and physicians. The Centre is also supported by 24-hour imaging, laboratory and Blood Bank services. Life support equipped ambulances are on the go round-the-clock for emergency patients. There is an 8-bedded emergency observation ward to monitor patients’ responses to treatment, as well as four triage beds to determine the level of priority of patients. The Centre is also equipped with an operating theatre (OT) where emergency surgical procedures are performed, as well as a Chest Pain Observation Unit (CPOU) for management of patients experiencing chest pain.
Consultant of the Accident & Emergency Centre
|Dr. Muhammad Hasan Andalib
MBBS (DMC), MRCP (UK)
Consultant- Accident & Emergency
| View Consultant Profile | Make an Appointment |
To seek emergency treatment from Accident & Emergency Centre, please call the following numbers:
Emergency hotline: 10678
We are in service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Evercare Information Centre Chittagong
House No: 3095/A, (2nd Floor) ,
O.R. Nizam Road (Golpahar More),
Evercare Information Centre Sylhet
New Medical Road, Sylhet
Evercare Information Centre Narayanganj
128, B. B. Road
Sugandha Palace, (Beside Dhaka Bank)
Evercare Information Centre Bogra
Kanusgari, Sherpur Road,
Evercare Information Centre Khulna
Tribune Tower, 2B, KDA Avenue, Khulna
Evercare Information Centre Noakhali
768, Ashfak Plaza ( 1st Floor North)
Main Road, Maijdee Bazar, Noakhali
Evercare Information Centre Cumilla
Trikal Tower, 1st floor
House No – 634/581
South Thakurpara, Laksam Road
Evercare Information Centre Mymensingh
32/A (1st floor), Shehora (opposite of Mymensingh Girls’ Cadet College)
Dhaka Road, Mymensingh
|Bed Charges: Emergency Ward (max. 6 hours stay)|
|Emergency Charges (max. 3 hours stay)|
|Tk.500 /1st hr. and Tk.250 / hr. onwards (max. Tk. 1,000)|
|Emergency Charges: Emergency Service Charges|
|Tk. 1,000 as emergency charge|
|Medical Legal Cases (MLC) – Major||Tk. 1,000|
|Medical Legal Cases (MLC) – Minor||Tk. 500|
|(10 KM)Gulshan, Banani, Baridhara, Uttara sector up to sector-6, Rampura bridge, Banasri-Block-D||1500/- Regular (Including Paramedic)|
|2000/- Cardiac NB: 500 / – Equipment Charge(Including Paramedic & Equipment)|
|Bashundhara500/- (Including Paramedic & Equipment)|
|2500/ – doctor chargeNB: on demand basis doctor service can be facilitated|
|(10 KM+)Dhanmondi, Mirpur, Mohammadpur,Mailbag, Shahbag, OldTown, Uttara sector 7-16, Banasri,Block-E,Jatrabari, Sadarghat, Gabtoli, Abdullahpur||2500/- Regular(Including Paramedic)|
|3000/- CardiacNB: 500/- Equipment Charge(Including Paramedic & Equipment)|
|2500/- doctor chargeNB: on demand doctor service can be facilitated|
|Per KM Out of DhakaCity|| 85/-(Including Paramedic & Equipment )Extra charge: Paramedic – 1200/ –Equipment- 500/-Doctor Charge- 5000/-NB: on demand basis doctor service can befacilitated
EMERGENCIES HANDLED BY THE CENTRE
Evercare Accident & Emergency Centre handles the following types of emergencies in coordination with relevant medical and surgical departments:
- Medical emergencies; e.g. cardiac arrest, acute myocardiac attack, severe infections, asthma, coma, fits and stroke etc
- Surgical emergencies; e.g. perforated gut, bleeding gastrointerstinal tract and pancreatitis etc
- Orthopaedic emergencies; e.g. fractures, dislocations, spinal injuries and sports injuries etc
Multidisciplinary support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Ventilator and life support equipped ambulance services (2 Toyota and 2 Mercedes ICU ambulances) with trained paramedic team on site
- Instant Life Support by Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and Advanced Trauma Life Support Protocols
- Round-the-clock support from trained, skilled and experienced doctors and nurses
- Emergency operation theatre (OT) for surgeries and advanced anaesthesia support
- Eight emergency beds, as well as four triage beds to determine the level of priority of patients
- 24 hour holter monitoring and blood pressure monitoring
- 24-hour Emergencyimaging and laboratory services and Blood Bank support
- Emergency cardiac and neurological diagnostic tests, Echocardiography (ECG), EEG, EMG, etc.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Observation Unit (CPOU)for management of patients experiencing chest pain.
- Stroke management with effective Stroke Management Protocol
- Chest pain and heart attack management with immediate and full cardiac support and transport to CCU, or if needed, direct transport to Cath Lab for cardiac catheterization procedures like stenting, pacemaker etc.
- Skilled multidisciplinary Trauma Team
- Paediatric emergency management
- Immediate access to relevant specialties and on-call specialty physicians at all times
Other facilities include:
- Exclusive entrance for emergency
- Exclusive billing counter fro emergency
- Waiting lounge for attendants
Hospital Emergency Codes are used in hospitals worldwide, including Evercare Hospital Dhaka, to alert the staff of various emergency situations. The use of codes is intended to convey essential information quickly and with the least misunderstanding to staff, while preventing stress or panic among visitors to the hospital. At Evercare Hospital Dhaka, we are using nine Emergency Codes (coded by colour), each denoting a different emergency situation.
The following Emergency Codes are followed within Evercare Hospital Dhaka:
- CODE BLUE : Cardiac Arrest
- CODE RED : External Disaster
- CODE BROWN : Fire
- CODE PINK : Child Abduction
- CODE GREY : Internal Disaster
- CODE ORANGE : Medical Emergency
- CODE YELLOW : Poly Trauma
- CODE PURPLE : Patient Missing
- CODE GOLD : Bomb Threat
- To schedule a test/investigation, please call the relevant OPD front desks.
- Your lab investigation samples are to be deposited in the Sample Collection Room located in the hospital’s atrium, which is open on working days (Saturday-Thursday) from 7.00 am to 10:00 pm, and on Fridays and holidays from 7.00 am to 3.00 pm.
- Your investigation reports can be collected from Report Delivery Room by showing the receipt of payment. The hospital shall not be responsible for reports not collected within 30 days after the tests were done. Report Delivery Room is also located in the hospital’s atrium, and is open on working days (Saturday-Thursday) from 8.00 am to 8.30 pm, and on Fridays and holidays from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- You will not be able to collect your investigation reports without your receipt of payment. If you have lost your receipt, you may collect a duplicate copy from our Billing Executives (Corporate Desk, Atrium – level 1).
- You can request duplicate copy of your investigation reports from the Report Delivery Room, inclusive of BDT 100 additional charge.
- In-patient Reports
- A Discharge Summaryis provided to a patient upon his/her discharge from the hospital. A discharge summary is a summary of the events during hospitalization of the patient. It outlines the patient’s chief complaint, the diagnostic findings, the therapy administered and the patient’s response to it, and recommendations on discharge.
- To request for detailed in-patient medical reports or to make an insurance claim, refer to our Medical Report page.
- For queries on charges, contact our Billing Department (Corporate Desk, Atrium – level 1) or call/e-mail our Billing Executives:
|Mr. Taslimur Rahman:
Manager – Billing
Phone : +88-02-8431661-5; Ext-1353
(From 9 am to 5 pm –Except Holidays)