BOTOX – A Non-Surgical Solution To Your Wrinkles
BOTOX is a natural, purified protein that relaxes muscle causing wrinkles, creating a rejuvenated appearance.
-Botox has been by far the most popular cosmetic anti-aging treatment
Uses of BOTOX:
- Remove unwanted facial wrinkles &lines between your brows, horizontal creases of forehead and crow’s feet (wrinkle around eyes). Looking youthful and rejuvenated.
- Eyebrow lift, positioning and design the arch of the eye brow and giving wide-eyed expression.
- Remove neckline (Turkey Neck), Nefertiti neck lifting.
- Jawline contouring and face slimming and fix square face
- Remove gummy smile
- Fix bumpy chin/smooth dimpling on the chin.
- Elevate sagging corner of the mouth
- Meso Botox to Improve skin texture and softer smoother skin tone and reduce pores.
- Reduce Oil Production which can lead to acne.
- Fix sweat & odor from underarms
- Treat excessive sweating of the hand and feet
- Treat hot flushes which cause spontaneous hair line sweating
- Stop teeth grinding (Bruxism)
- Sliming leg muscles
- Treat uncontrollable blinking eyes (Blepharospasm)
- Botox could treat anxiety, depression
- you most likely feel the mood boosting effects. look good feel better.
Eligible age for BOTOX:
Anyone abovethe ages of 20 can use BOTOX.
Single sitting procedure
BOTOX should be applied twice a year to get optimal effects.
Safe, quick treatment
No recovery time
- Don’t let time to take toll on your skin, try Botox instead
- Consult with a dermatologist who knows your skin best then anybody.
- Skin health for life is not just improving your appearance, but restoring youthful, healthy skin.
- Skin health is a lifestyle requiring maintenance.
- How does BOTOX Cosmetic work?
BOTOX is a highly purified protein complex that blocks with muscle contraction. It temporarily blocks nerve stimulation of muscles where it is injected, so that wrinklesare weakened or inhibited.
Many facial wrinkles and creases are active lines caused by muscle contraction, which can be blocked by BOTOX injection. The effect is temporary, usually lasting 4 to 6 months.
What is a BOTOX Treatment like?
BOTOX is precisely injected through a tiny needle into specific facial muscles. Some patients report that being injected with BOTOX Cosmetic feels like a pinch. Your specialist may use ice to numb the treatment area. If you are concerned about discomfort, your specialist may apply a topical numbing cream before administering your treatment. The complete treatment lasts just 5 to 10 minutes (depending on the number of areas being treated). BOTOX beings to show its effect after 5-7 days, although some patients report a noticeable difference the very next day. Return to normal daily activities right after injection.
What do we use Botox for?
it’s an art to give a fresh relaxed healthier and younger look, where still all muscles can move for sure not to iron every line away and end up with an emotionless unnatural face expression.
- What is BOTOX Cosmetic?
BOTOX Cosmetic is the onlyapproved treatment to improve the appearance of both moderate to severe wrinkles of the face. It prevents further wrinkling too.
- Will BOTOX Cosmetic make me look like I’ve had work done?
BOTOX Cosmetic is a technique-sensitive treatment. You should not lose the ability to show expression when you are treated by someone who is licensed, trained and medical expert in facial anatomy. It is important to talk to your specialist about the results you want from treatment.
- What were common side effects seen in clinical studies?
It is a FDI approved procedure. If you are in a good hand side effects are very rare. Three percent of patients experienced eyelid drooping in the frown lines studies and 1% of patients experienced eyelid swelling in the crow’s feet studies. Other possible side effects include: discomfort or pain at the injection site; headache; neck pain; and allergic of BOTOX Cosmetic. All these effects are reversible within short time.
- How long does the treatment take?
Your dermatologist will discuss your treatment goals and perform a facial analysis to determine the appropriate treatments for you. The actual injection process takes about 10 minutes. simple & single sitting procedure, safe quick treatment no downtime.
- What is the average treatment cost?
It is important to find an experienced specialist who will take the time to understand your treatment goals and develop a treatment plan that is right for you. Cost depends on how much Botox you need to fix your face. Your dermatologist will tell you how much.
Q. How can I save on treatments?
Enroll in the Brilliant Distinctions Rewards Program to save money on BOTOX Cosmetic treatments. You earn points on each BOTOX Cosmetic treatment that you can redeem for saving on future treatments.