3 STEPS, 30 MINUTESTHE BEST SKIN OF YOUR LIFE
Hydrafacial is a hydradermabrasion facial combining cleansing , exfoliation , extraction , hydration and nourishing antioxidant protection resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime .The treatment is soothing , moisturizing , non-invasive and non- irritating.
IS HYDRAFACIAL RIGHT FOR YOU?
We don’t have a type. Hydrafacial addresses all skincare needs —>
- Sun damage, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- Fine lines with wrinkles.
- Elasticity with firmness.
- Even tone with vibrancy.
- Dry and dull skin texture.
- Brown spots.
- Oily and congested skin.
- Extracts blackheads and whiteheads.
- Works for all skin types
- Shows immediate results
- Provides an alternative to invasive procedures
Skin Health for Life™ is not just improving your appearance, but actually restoring youthful, healthy skin. Skin Health is a lifestyle, and the right treatment for every type of skin type. is the HydraFacial
Advanced medical technology to achieve instant, lasting results.
Step 1Cleansing and exfoliation
Dead skin cells are removed to reveal healthy new skin.
Step 2 Acid Peel
This gentle peel helps loosen dirt and debris from pores without irritation.
Step 3 Extractions
Painless, automated extractions use Vortex-Fused to nourish and protect.
Step 4 Hydration
Antioxidants and Hyaluronic Acid are Vortex-Fused to nourish and protect.
Your skin is the largest organ of your body
Every day, your skin is exposed to free radicals – unstable molecules like pollution, sun, and stress which damage the vital skin cells like collagen and elastin that keep you looking fresh and young.
One of the most damaging free radicals is the sun’s rays. UVA rays have the same strength, every day, all year long.
Antioxidants counteract free radical damage by trapping and containing them, preventing further damage to skin cells.
The HydraFacial utilizes some of the most powerful antioxidants to revitalize and protect your skin. immediately after first treatment you will feel skin is hydrated and clean.
HYDRAFACIAL IS FOR EVERYONE 3 Sessions ——> Every 15 days ——–> Life changing results
- Each session may take at most 30 minutes only.
- Immediate results after every treatment and walk out with clearer, glowing, soothed, moisturizer and non-irritated, more beautiful and healthy skin.
If you are preparing for a wedding party or any evening party and you want skin to look its best, Hydrafacial is just the right solution for you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: HYDRAFACIAL
- What Is HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial is a Hydradermabrasion treatment that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, hydration of this skin by antioxidant and hyaluranic acid to nourish and protect. skin feels clean, smooth and fresh. often time your dermatologist will do dermabrasion first which is followed by HydraFacial.
- Which one is better for skin rejuvenation? HydraFacial or a laser treatment?
The HydraFacial is an effective skin rejuvenation option for those who do not want the downtime that is usually associated with laser treatments. You will be able to see results instantly after your HydraFacial, leaving you with clean, glowing skin.
- What areas can be treated with a HydraFacial?
All areas are treatable with the HydraFacial! Most commonly treated are the face, neck, and décolletage.
- Can you have a HydraFacial in conjunction with surgical or non-surgical treatments?
The HydraFacial can be used to enhance and maintain the results from other treatments, such as Facelifts, but should be done on separate visits.
- Do I need to stop using facial products before my HydraFacial?
Any form of Retin- A (Tretinoin) or Alpha-Hydroxy acids should be stopped three nights before your HydraFacial.
- Will a HydraFacial even and/or improve my skin tone?
The HydraFacial works best as a series, to improve and maintain skin health. After just one treatment a smooth/even tone and texture can be seen.
- How often should I get a HydraFacial?
your dermatologist will make a plan for you One treatment even 15 days or monthly recommended for optimal results.
- How much does the HydraFacial cost?
Consult with your dermatologist.
- Is a HydraFacial painful?
Not at all. Most say it feels like a cool, wet paintbrush on the face.
- How long is a HydraFacial treatment?
A typical treatment can take from 20-30 minutes.
- Can a HydraFacial treat my acne?
The Detoxify HydraFacial is great for acne, as it adds lymphatic drainage.