The Day Care Unit is a unique wing of Evercare Hospital Dhaka to help patients with specific need-based treatment in an out-patient basis. Patients in Day Care are those who undergo procedures not requiring overnight nursing care or stay in the hospital. Patients can have the procedure and then rest and be monitored in Day Care Unit for a few hours after the procedure. Afterwards, they can return home that same day. The hospital has four Day Care Units, all of which provide proper monitoring and care by staff nurse and Consultants who are in touch at all times about patient’s condition. All beds in Day Care Unit are equipped with life supports. Tariff for availing Day Care Unit facility (maximum 6 hours stay) is Tk. 800 per hour.
Day Care Unit provides an effective option for treating patients with benefits like:
- Saving time and money of patients and their families
- Allowing patients to maintain communication and contact with home
- Minimizing risks of developing hospital acquired infection
- Avoiding night stay in the hospital, away from family
- Spending justified amount of money for treatment, as required
Evercare Hospital Dhaka has four Day Care Units with a total of 25 beds. Our Day Care Units are:
- Chemotherapy Day Care Unit Evercare Chemotherapy Day Care Unit is dedicated to providing chemotherapy services for the management of cancer patients. Medical oncologists at Evercare often utilize chemotherapy, which uses systemic treatment in the form of intravenous injections of anticancer drugs or, less commonly, oral medications to kill cancer cells. Chemotherapy Day Care is located in level-4 of the hospital. To know more about our chemotherapy and cancer management services, please go to Cancer Care Centre
Contact: (02)-8431661 Ext: 1150
- Radial Lounge Day Care Unit Radial Lounge Day Care (under Cardiology Department), is located in level-4 of the hospital and has 8 beds.
Contact: (02)-8431661 Ext: 1290, 1275
- Lithotripsy Day Care UnitLithotripsy Day Care (under Urology Department) is located in level-5 of the hospital and has 4 beds.
Contact: (02)-8431661 Ext: 1098
- Day Care Unit Level 3 The Day Care Unit in level-3 of the hospital, with 8 beds, is under different Departments.
Contact: (02)-8431661 Ext: 1085
- Level-3 Day Care Unit is under the following Departments:
Gastroenterology & Hepatology
Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery
Paediatric Surgery & Paediatric Urology
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Proper monitoring and care by staff nurse
- Consultants who are in touch at all times about patient’s condition
- Available life support facilities equipped with all beds
- Collect an Admission Form from your Consultant before taking admission
- Fill-up the Admission Form and go to Admission Desk (level-1) with the completed form and payment
- Officers at the Admission Desk will send you to be admitted in the designated Day Care Unit
For a more detailed guide, go to our Admission & Payment page