Dr. Sinha, a Professor of Gastroenterology at Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh, India has taken leave from his position at PGIMER and presently working in Evercare Hospital, Dhaka. PGIMER Chandigarh is the second largest teaching institute and the second best hospital of India.
· He is also a Visiting Professor for Gastroenterology at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh, India.
· Professor Dr. Sinha has completed MD (Medicine) and DM (Gastroenterology) from PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.
· He has more than 27 years of experience in teaching medical students.
· Professor Dr. Sinha has published more than 150 papers in numerous, mostly international, scientific journals.
· He has been a Governing Council member of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology and Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India.
· He is editorial board member of Journal of Digestive Endoscopy and Frontiers in Gastroenterology.
· The Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India has conferred him with the honour of 'Fellow of Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India'.
· He is a reviewer for more than 10 national and international journals.
· Professor Dr. Saroj Kant Sinha has extensive experience in advanced therapeutic endoscopy (including ERCP, interventional EUS) and various motility studies.