At Evercare Hospital Dhaka, we have dedicated hospital counsellors providing variety of counselling services for our patients in out-patient or in-patient basis.
Our hospital counsellors are able to:
- Listen to you
- Help you see all the options to your problem
- Talk to you through the depression and anxiety you are going through
- Support you through difficult times
List of Doctors
We can help you choose top specialists from our pool of expert doctors, physicians and surgeons.
- Counselling patients with psychiatric/psychosocial problems
- Assisting patients to cope with general issues like marital problems, stress management, substance abuse, addictions, parenting problems, family problems, suicidal ideation, self-esteem problems, end of life issues, and disclosing critical diagnosis and poor prognosis
- Counselling patients for treatment in coordination with the Consultant regarding their needs and requirements
- Counselling patients traumatized by physical accidents and/or by their emotional impacts simultaneously, along with their medicinal treatments
- Performing any other counselling services as referred by the physicians/Consultants from various departments
- Bereavement counselling for terminal/ serious patients and their family members, as needed
- Managing emotional unrest/instability of patient’s relatives to help them to be calm and stable in case of death of any patient
- Providing psycho-education for doctors, nurses and other employees of Evercare Hospital Dhaka
- Conducting antenatal group counselling session
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT TESTS/PROCEDURES/SURGERIES, YOUR REPORTS & BILLING ENQUIRIES
- To schedule a test/investigation, please call the relevant OPD front desks.
- Your lab investigation samples are to be deposited in the Sample Collection Room located in the hospital’s atrium, which is open on working days (Saturday-Thursday) from 7.00 am to 10:00 pm, and on Fridays and holidays from 7.00 am to 3.00 pm.
- Your investigation reports can be collected from Report Delivery Room by showing the receipt of payment. The hospital shall not be responsible for reports not collected within 30 days after the tests were done. Report Delivery Room is also located in the hospital’s atrium, and is open on working days (Saturday-Thursday) from 8.00 am to 8.30 pm, and on Fridays and holidays from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- You will not be able to collect your investigation reports without your receipt of payment. If you have lost your receipt, you may collect a duplicate copy from our Billing Executives (Corporate Desk, Atrium – level 1).
- You can request duplicate copy of your investigation reports from the Report Delivery Room, inclusive of BDT 100 additional charge.
- Procedures & Surgeries:
- If you are interested in undergoing a procedure or surgery, please see our relevant Consultant first.
- To search for a Consultant, go to Find a Consultant page and for appointments, go to Make an Appointment
- In-patient Reports
- A Discharge Summary is provided to a patient upon his/her discharge from the hospital. A discharge summary is a summary of the events during hospitalization of the patient. It outlines the patient’s chief complaint, the diagnostic findings, the therapy administered and the patient’s response to it, and recommendations on discharge.
- To request for detailed in-patient medical reports or to make an insurance claim, refer to our Medical Report
- For queries on charges, contact our Billing Department (Corporate Desk, Atrium – level 1) or call/e-mail our Billing Executives:
|Mr. Taslimur Rahman:
Manager – Billing
Phone : +88-02-8431661-5; Ext-1353
(From 9 am to 5 pm –Except Holidays)