Paediatric Cardiology at Evercare Hospital Chattogram
It is our great pleasure that Clinical & Interventional Pediatric Cardiology has started its journey in our hospital (Evercare Hospital Dhaka) from 16th August, 2016. We are dealing with the congenital and acquired heart diseases of the children from birth to 16 years of age.
In neonatal ICU the babies having suspected heart diseases are immediately managed by our department. Our international standard 2D and color Doppler echocardiogram and excellent reports confirm the diagnosis of congenital heart diseases which leads the proper management of critical congenital heart diseases.
We are also supporting the emergency diagnosis and management of admitting children in Emergency department, Medical ICU, Neuro ICU, Cardio Thoracic ICU and Pediatric department.
We are feeling proud of the diagnosis and management of coronary changes of Kawasaki diseases that are being made. We are also managing all type of pre-operative, per-operative and post-operative congenital heart diseases. The children having arrhythmia including supraventricular tachycardia, ventricular tachycardia and congenital heart block are being well managed in ICU.
The patients with cardiac changes of Rheumatic fever, Marfan syndrome, Duchenne muscular disease, Storage disease, Myasthenia gravis, Thalassemia patient and other genetic diseases are getting the facilities of early diagnosis and treatment.
Our outdoor patient management can deserve the excellency. We are providing international standard consultancy, ECG and cardiac x-ray reporting, 2 D and color Doppler echocardiography and reporting.
We can perform the device closures of atrial septal defect (ASD), patent ductus arteriosus (PDA) and ventricular septal defect (VSD). We can also perform the balloon dilation of pulmonary valvular stenosis (BPV), aortic valvular stenosis (BAV) and temporary pacemaker implantation (TPI) for heart block patients.
Our field of work has been expanded for the campaign of awareness for congenital heart diseases at root level in our country. We are devoted to provide our services at an international standard in all sectors of our field.
Our plan is to start the holter monitoring in near future at Evercare Hospital Dhaka
CONSULTATION & APPOINTMENT
Department of Pediatric Cardiology provides consultation services monthly 2 days in level-3 (OPD) through highly qualified and experienced Consultant who carefully evaluate each patient. After diagnosing the patient’s condition, our Consultant discuss available treatment options and recommend the most effective treatment.
Senior Consultant & Coordinator
Clinical and Interventional Paediatric Cardiology
List of Doctors
We can help you choose top specialists from our pool of expert doctors, physicians and surgeons.
PAEDIATRIC CARDIAC INVESTIGATIONS
The Department of Paediatric Cardiology provides state-of-the-art investigation facilities like:
- Echocardiogram (2D & Color Doppler)
- Foetal Echocardiogram
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Diagnostic Cath Study & Oximetry
- Device closure of PDA, ASD, VSD
- Balloon Pulmonary Valvuloplasty (BPV)
- Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty (BAV)
- Balloon Co-arctoplasty and Balloon atrial Septostomy (BAS)
- Temporary pacemaker implantation (TPI)
- Cardiac CT
EMERGENCY PAEDIATRIC CARDIAC CARE
Any type of pre-operative and post-operative Pediatric Cardiac emergency patient (cyanotic & acyanotic heart diseases), including heart failure, cyanotic spell, shunt block and arrhythmia patients.
Low-cost package for device closure of ASD, device closure of PDA, Ventricular septal defect (VSD) and Balloon Co-arctoplasty, Balloon dilation of aortic valvular stenosis (BAV), Balloon dilation of pulmonary valvular stenosis (BPV).
Cardiac Package (Echocardiogram, ECG, Chest X-ray) for child on World Heart Day.
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT TESTS/PROCEDURES/SURGERIES, YOUR REPORTS & BILLING ENQUIRIES
- To schedule a test/investigation, please call the relevant OPD front desks.
- Your lab investigation samples are to be deposited in the Sample Collection Room located in Level-3, which is open on working days (Saturday-Thursday) from 8.00 am to 8:00 pm, and on Fridays and holidays from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Your investigation reports can be collected from Report Delivery Room by showing the receipt of payment. The hospital shall not be responsible for reports not collected within 30 days after the tests were done. Report Delivery Room is also located in level-1, and is open on working days (Saturday-Thursday) from 8.00 am to 8:30 pm, and on Fridays and holidays from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- You will not be able to collect your investigation reports without your receipt of payment. If you have lost your receipt, you may collect a duplicate copy from our Billing Executives (Front Desk, OPD- Level-2,3).
- You can request duplicate copy of your investigation reports from the Report Delivery Room, inclusive of BDT 100 additional charge.
Procedures & Surgeries:
- If you are interested in undergoing a procedure or surgery, please see our relevant Consultant first.
- To search for a consultant, go to Find a Consultantpage and for appointments, go to Make an Appointment
- A Discharge Summary is provided to a patient upon his/her discharge from the hospital. A discharge summary is a summary of the events during hospitalization of the patient. It outlines the patient’s chief complaint, the diagnostic findings, the therapy administered and the patient’s response to it, and recommendations on discharge.
- To request for detailed in-patient medical reports or to make an insurance claim, refer to our Medical Report
- For queries on charges, contact our Billing Department (IP Billing Desk, Front desk, OPD- level 1) or call/e-mail our Billing Executives:
|For queries on charges, contact our Billing Department (IP Billing – level 1) or call/e-mail our Billing Concern:
Md. Rashadul Islam
Manager – Billing
Phone : +88-0241380350-61 Ext- 1031
(From 9 am to 5 pm –Except Holidays)