Nephrology Treatment at Evercare Hospital Chattogram
The Department of Nephrology of Evercare Hospital Chattogram is a leading provider of services for patients with kidney diseases, including the diagnosis and management all forms of kidney diseases, as well as dialysis services through A Dialysis Unit. We have expert Nephrology Consultant, junior doctors, nurses and technicians who are highly experienced in-patient care and are treating hundreds of patients with kidney disorders.
Common kidney-related diagnoses managed by the Department of Nephrology include:
- Water & electrolyte disorders
- Inherited kidney diseases
- Kidney diseases in pregnancy
- Nephritis and vasculitis
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Early renal failure
- End-stage renal failure (dialysis)
- Secondary diseases of the kidney
Note: Surgeries for kidney and urinary diseases, lithotripsy for kidney stones, and management of urinary disorders and male infertility problems are handled by Department of Urology.
CONSULTATION & APPOINTMENTS
Department of Nephrology provides consultation services in level-3 (OPD) through highly qualified and experienced Consultants, who carefully evaluate each patient. After diagnosing the patient’s condition, our consultant discusses available treatment options and recommends the most effective treatment.
The department provides dialysis services on an out-patient and in-patient basis through Dialysis Unit, located in level-3 (OPD). We provide both haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis (the two primary types of dialysis), as well as Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) for medically unstable patients.
We have single haemodialysis machines, portable machines, as well as dedicated machines for patients with infectious diseases. Our dialysis services are offered from 7 am to 11 pm every day of the week. With high level of experience and skill, the medical and nursing staff keeps the dialysis patients under close observation and monitoring. The unit and its patients are directly supervised and followed-up by our highly experienced Nephrology Consultant.
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT TESTS/PROCEDURES/SURGERIES, YOUR REPORTS & BILLING ENQUIRIES
- To schedule a test/investigation, please call the relevant OPD front desks.
- Your lab investigation samples are to be deposited in the Sample Collection Room located in Level-3, which is open on working days (Saturday-Thursday) from 8.00 am to 8:00 pm, and on Fridays and holidays from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Your investigation reports can be collected from Report Delivery Room by showing the receipt of payment. The hospital shall not be responsible for reports not collected within 30 days after the tests were done. Report Delivery Room is also located in level-1, and is open on working days (Saturday-Thursday) from 8.00 am to 8:30 pm, and on Fridays and holidays from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- You will not be able to collect your investigation reports without your receipt of payment. If you have lost your receipt, you may collect a duplicate copy from our Billing Executives (Front Desk, OPD- Level-2,3).
- You can request duplicate copy of your investigation reports from the Report Delivery Room, inclusive of BDT 100 additional charge.
- Procedures & Surgeries:
- If you are interested in undergoing a procedure or surgery, please see our relevant Consultant first.
- To search for a consultant, go to Find a Consultantpage and for appointments, go to Make an Appointment
- In-patient Reports
- A Discharge Summary is provided to a patient upon his/her discharge from the hospital. A discharge summary is a summary of the events during hospitalization of the patient. It outlines the patient’s chief complaint, the diagnostic findings, the therapy administered and the patient’s response to it, and recommendations on discharge.
- To request for detailed in-patient medical reports or to make an insurance claim, refer to our Medical Report
- For queries on charges, contact our Billing Department (IP Billing Desk, Front desk, OPD- level 1) or call/e-mail our Billing Executives:
|For queries on charges, contact our Billing Department (IP Billing – level 1) or call/e-mail our Billing Concern:
Md. Rashadul Islam
Deputy Manager – Billing
Phone : +88-0241380350-61 Ext- 1031
(From 9 am to 5 pm –Except Holidays)