Internal Medicine Care Centre at Evercare Hospital Dhaka
Department of Internal Medicine focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of non-surgical conditions in adults. The department provides a wide range of high-quality cross-specialty health care services, including physical examinations, preventive screenings and immunizations, urgent care for medical conditions, and referrals to surgical specialists when appropriate.
Our Internal Medicine Consultants have had broad-based training in General Medicine and in one or more subspecialties. The presence of clinicians with different subspecialty training in the department allows an integrated approach to patient care and helps to limit the volume of referral to other subspecialty departments.
CONSULTATION & APPOINTMENTS
The Department provides consultation services in level-2 (OPD) through highly qualified and experienced Internal Medicine Consultants, who carefully evaluate each patient. After diagnosing patient’s condition, our consultants discuss available treatment options and recommend the most effective treatment.
List of Doctors
We can help you choose top specialists from our pool of expert doctors, physicians and surgeons.
Our Internal Medicine Consultants are equipped to deal with whatever problem a patient brings — no matter how common or rare, or how simple or complex. They are specially trained to solve puzzling diagnostic problems and can handle severe chronic illnesses and situations where several different illnesses may strike at the same time.
They also bring to patients an understanding of wellness (disease prevention and the promotion of health), women’s health, substance abuse, mental health, as well as effective treatment of common problems of the eyes, ears, skin, allergy & immunology, infectious diseases, problems of the nervous system, digestive system and reproductive organs, etc.
Note: For more specialized care, please go to individual departments. Click Internal Medicine to view a list of all our departments and specialties.
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT TESTS/PROCEDURES/SURGERIES, YOUR REPORTS & BILLING ENQUIRIES
- To schedule a test/investigation, please call the relevant OPD front desks.
- Your lab investigation samples are to be deposited in the Sample Collection Room located in the hospital’s atrium, which is open on working days (Saturday-Thursday) from 7.00 am to 10:00 pm, and on Fridays and holidays from 7.00 am to 3.00 pm.
- Your investigation reports can be collected from Report Delivery Room by showing the receipt of payment. The hospital shall not be responsible for reports not collected within 30 days after the tests were done. Report Delivery Room is also located in the hospital’s atrium, and is open on working days (Saturday-Thursday) from 8.00 am to 8.30 pm, and on Fridays and holidays from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- You will not be able to collect your investigation reports without your receipt of payment. If you have lost your receipt, you may collect a duplicate copy from our Billing Executives (Corporate Desk, Atrium – level 1).
- You can request duplicate copy of your investigation reports from the Report Delivery Room, inclusive of BDT 100 additional charge.
- Procedures & Surgeries:
- If you are interested in undergoing a procedure or surgery, please see our relevant Consultant first.
- To search for a Consultant, go to Find a Consultant page and for appointments, go to Make an Appointment
- In-patient Reports
- A Discharge Summary is provided to a patient upon his/her discharge from the hospital. A discharge summary is a summary of the events during hospitalization of the patient. It outlines the patient’s chief complaint, the diagnostic findings, the therapy administered and the patient’s response to it, and recommendations on discharge.
- To request for detailed in-patient medical reports or to make an insurance claim, refer to our Medical Report
- For queries on charges, contact our Billing Department (Corporate Desk, Atrium – level 1) or call/e-mail our Billing Executives:
|Mr. Taslimur Rahman:
AGM – Financial Operation
Phone : +88-02-8431661-5; Ext-1353
(From 9 am to 5 pm –Except Holidays)