|Functions||Nursing||No Of Positions||N/A|
|Office Location||Evercare Hospital Dhaka|
|Office Timing||Roster Hour||Salary Range||As per Company Policy|
|Job Level||Entry Level|
- Diploma in Nursing Science And Midwifery / B.Sc in Nursing. Valid Registration and License from Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery council
- 0-1 years experience in Critical Care areas/Specialty (CCU, MOT, Neuro OT, CTICU, HDU, NICU, Neonatal ICU, MICU, CTOT, Dialysis, Accident & Emergency etc.) Wards from a reputed medical facility.
- Nursing with minimal team lead experience. Candidate completed course in CPR & in emergency management certification may treated as added advantage.
- Aware of and understand the nursing policies and procedures of the hospital and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Ensure that nursing care plans are written and up to date.
- Always taking the patients individual needs into account. Ensure that the nursing section of the patient`s progress notes are maintained and that each entry reflects accurately on the patients physical/mental state and response to treatments.
- Maintain ward records. Ensure proper use of all hospital equipment. Maintaining economical use and reporting all equipment malfunctions.
- Check all equipment for normal function on daily basis. Ensure continuity of care by communicating and reporting all patient care plans and activities to appropriate personnel.
- Reports to the head nurse or charge nurse. Identifies patient`s needs. Plans and implements care accordingly. Evaluates goals and objectives of care plans. Attends and participates in all meetings as required.
- Develops interpersonal and communication skills with patients. Ensures comfort and safety of patients at all times. Ensures custody of patient belongings according to hospital policy. Ensures protection of patient confidentiality and security of patients files at all times.
- Maintains maximum observation and accurate written reports on all patients under special observation. Ensures patients safety and care during transfer to other hospital/departments. Attends ward meetings as directed by head nurses.
- Welcomes new patients to the ward and provides information of ward schedules and activities. Encourages function of health and precaution of illness at all times. Act always in such a way as to promote and safeguard the well-being and interest of patients.
- Ensure that no action or omission is detrimental to the condition and safety of patients. Attend in-service educational programs as assigned. Partakes in the nurse-training program as and when required. Promote own professional growth by keeping informed and adhering to the regulations of health care. Acknowledge limitations of competence and refuse in such cases to accept delegated functions without first having received instruction. Participates in quality assurance programs.
- Basic Computer Skill. Guiding, teaching and inspiring the nurses on respective work area. Good technical Knowledge and skills on Specialty/area wise medical equipment and machines.
- Discipline, Commitment, Team Player, Dynamic
- As per company policy. (PF, Gratuity, Festival bonus, Subsidized Dinning & Medical Facilities, Yearly Leave, Experience allowance)
Council Registration Requirements
- Valid Registration and License from Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery council
Special Apply Instructions
Please read the Experience Requirements & job description carefully. Do Not apply unnecessarily if it does not match with your profile and your interest
- Candidate fulfilling the above criteria are requested apply through BD Jobs.
- Mentioning the Registration number in the BDJOBS application is mandatory.
- It is encouraged to apply through online or can send their CV with required documents(Valid BNMC Registration and License Card Copy, Educational Certificates and Experience Certificates copy, NID Copy) to Admin Building, Evercare Hospital Dhaka, Plot# 81, Block # E, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Start Date
4 th March, 2023
11 th March, 2023