Prof. Dr. Raju Titus Chacko , MBBS, MD
Senior Consultant- Medical Oncology
Department: Medical Oncology
- Prof. Dr. Raju Titus Chacko completed education in medicine from Christian Medical College, Vellore, India.
- He has advanced training in Medical Oncology from Royal Adelaide Hospital, South Australia.
- Prior to joining Evercare Hospital Dhaka, he was Professor and Head of Medical Oncology Services at the Christian Medical College, Vellore, India.
- Prof. Dr. Raju Titus Chacko specializes in the comprehensive medical care of patients with cancer, including chemotherapy, molecular targeted and immunotherapies.
- Prof. Chacko is a reputed clinical researcher and has been part of more than 30 international clinical trials and has several publications to his credit.
- He is a member of several professional societies and organizations like the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).