• Presently, he is providing comprehensive painless Endoscopic services at Evercare Hospital Dhaka, and conducting the Hepatitis Clinic where patients receive comprehensive management of Hepatitis B & C.
• Obtained his MBBS from Dhaka Medical College. After which he earned his MRCP degree from the Royal College of Physicians in the UK, and subsequently his FRCP from the Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh.
• He completed his clinical fellowship in Clinical Gastroenterology from Oxford Regional Authority in collaboration with the British Society of Gastroenterology.
• With extensive training in all modalities of both diagnostic and therapeutic G. I. Endoscopy (including gastroscopy, colonoscopy and ERCP), he had undergone 12 years of training in multiple disciplinarians of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Pulmonology and Neurology in the UK.
• Additionally he is associated with the research of Liver Disease and is a member of the European Association of the Study of Liver Disease (EASL) and the British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG).
Aside from the regular Appoinment Numbers of Evercare Hospital Dhaka, the Gastroenterology Hotline is 01819 813 999.