Dr. Amit Kapoor, MBBS, DNB
- Dr. Amit Kapoor completed his MBBS from Government Medical College, Amritsar. He obtained DNB in Orthopedics from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi with training at Indian Institute of Orthopedics Research and Accident Surgery, Madurai.
- He completed his fellowship at Singapore General Hospital, Singapore. He also received advanced training in Spine Surgery at St. Anna Hospital, GERMANY.
- He also has experience of working at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research and All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- He specializes in SPINAL PAIN MANAGEMENT. He has special expertise in Endoscopic, Microscopic and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery. He is expert in dealing with Complex Spine Surgeries, Revision Spine Surgeries, Spinal Deformities, Artificial Disc Replacement and Spinal Tumor Surgeries.
- He is an expert in Hip and Knee Replacement Surgeries with association in more than 1,500 Joint Replacement Surgeries. He does Complex Trauma with excellent Surgical results.
- Before joining Evercare Hospital Dhaka, he was working as a Consultant of Orthopedics, Joint Replacement and Spine Surgeon with a reputed chain of Corporate Hospitals in India.