Professor Lt. Col. (Retd.) Dr. Q.M. Mahabub Ullah, MBBS, FRCP (Glasgow), DDV, MCPS MD (Dermatology) Trained in Laser Surgery (USA)
Department: Dermatology & Venereology
• Prof. Lt. Col. (Retd.) Dr. Q M Mahabub Ullah obtained his MBBS from Sher-e-Bangla Medical College and Diploma (DDV), MCPS, and MD (Dermatology and Venereology) from BSMMU Bangladesh. He earned his PGT in Laser Surgery from USA, UAE and Italy. He also obtained FRCP(Glasgow) and MACP(USA).
• He served in Bangladesh Army for 25 years as a classified specialist in Dermatology and Venereology in various military hospitals.
• He served in Shahabuddin Medical College, Dhaka for 4 years.
• He is specialized in managing skin, hair, nail problems, performing skin and nail surgery, cosmetic dermatology and laser surgery.
• He has wide experience in the management of sexually transmitted diseases and sexual disorder, erectyl dysfunction, premature ejaculation etc.
• He has special interest in laser surgery (laser hair removal, tattoo removal, laser rejuvenation), skin biopsy, dermatosurgery, electrosurgery, intralesional injection, mesotherapy, dermabrasion, cryotherapy, chemical peeling, hydrofacial, PUVA therapy, dermapen for acne scar, microneedling & radiofrequency, botox, dermafiller, weight reduction by lipolysis, platelet rich plasma (PRP)for hairloss, rejuvenation of face and penile enhancement.