Dr. Rubaiya Ali, MBBS, Diploma in Dermatology and Venereology, FCPS (Dermatology and Venereology)
Department: Dermatology & Venereology
• Obtained her MBBS from Chittagong Medical College and Diploma in Dermatology and Venereology from the Bangladesh Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU). She then completed her Fellowship in Dermatology and Venereology from Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons.
• She was an Honorary medical officer at BSMMU. After completing her post-graduation she joined Addin Medical College Hospital and served as an Associate Professor.
• She was a Dermatologist Consultant at the Health Care Development Project (HCDP).
• Her area of expertise includes Chemical Peeling, Botox Injection, Cutaneous & laser surgery from Institute of Dermatology, and received her training in Bangkok, Thailand.
• She is certified and trained in Chemical Peel from the Image Skin Care Institute, in Florida, USA.
• She is trained in Sexual Health & Sexual Medicine under the European Society of Sexual Medicine.