• Completed his graduation (MBBS) from Mymensingh Medical College after which he did his M. Phil (Medical Science) in Radiotherapy under Bangabondhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU). Afterwards he did Clinical Fellowship training in Oncology in India.
|Dr. Biswajit Bhattacharjee
Consultant (Radiation and clinical Oncology)
Cancer Care Centre
• Worked as a Clinical Fellow (Oncology) at Cancer Institute, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center (AIMS), Kerala, India. He also did clinical observership training in oncology at Guy’s and St. Thomas Hospital, London, UK and at Princess Margaret Hospital with additional posting at Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Western Hospital and Hospital for Sick Children under UHN, University of Toronto.
• Started modern radiation treatment techniques like 3D-CRT, IMRT as pioneer in 2007. His expertise entails 2D, 3D-CRT, IMRT, IGRT, Arc Therapy/VMAT, SRT, SBRT, HDR Brachytherapy, Electron Therapy and oriented with SRS, TBI, LDR brachy-therapy (prostatic seeds implant) Chemotherapy, targeted therapies, Immuno-therapy. He does MRI and PET based RT planning for radiation treatment.
• More than 12 years of experience in clinical oncology.
• Earlier worked as an Associate Professor of Oncology and Radiation Oncology in Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College and has various publications in journals.