Dr. Jasmin Manzoor, MBBS, DDSc (UK), MDSc (USA)
Coordinator & Senior Consultant
Department: Dermatology & Venereology
• She earned her Masters in Dermatological Science from Boston University (BU) School of Medicine, USA. During this time she was working at the BU Medical Center and the Veterans Administration Medical Center and Boston City Hospital under several world-renowned American Dermatologists.
• After passing American Medical licensing Board she returned to Boston University School of Medicine to complete her post-doctoral clinical fellowship in advanced dermatology and wound healing.
• She earned her Diploma in Dermatological Science from the University of Wales, College of Medicine in Cardiff, UK.
• She worked extensively on cryopreserved skin graft in collaboration with Harvard Medical Center and BU Medical Center. With additional experience in the allograft, and research of the ageing process and anti-wrinkle medicine. She is an expert on dermatologic surgery, laser surgery, botox, fillers, micro needling, chemical peeling, PRP for hair loss and skin rejuvenation, electrosurgery, cryosurgery and skin biopsy. She specializes in treating Paediatric Dermatology. She treats a wide range of white skin problem, skin cancer with the facility of Dermoscopy. She is an expert on Venous stasis and chronic leg ulcers. She also treats sexually transmitted diseases.
• Has treated 1 lac (more than) patients for the dermatological problem and performed over 60,000 dermatologic and laser surgeries.
• Before she joined Evercare Hospital Dhaka, she was an Assistant Professor of Dermatology Dept at Bangladesh Medical College and Hospital.