Lt. Col. (Dr.) Nargis Nahar, MBBS (SSMC), FCPS (Obs & Gyn), DGO MCPS (Obs & Gyn), Fellowship in Feto-Maternal Medicine & High-Risk Pregnancy (CIMAR, Kerala, India) Advanced Training in Gynaecological Laparoscopy (Kerala, India)
Department: Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Areas of expertise
• Lt. Col. (Dr.) Nargis Nahar completed her MBBS from SSMC followed by a FCPS (BCPS), DGO (DU) and MCPS (BCPS).
• She is an Associate Professor in the Department of Obs & Gyn, AFMC, Dhaka and a Classified Specialist. She completed her Fellowship on Feto-Maternal Medicine and High-Risk.
• Lt. Col. (Dr.) Nargis Nahar completed her Fellowship on Feto-Maternal Medicine and High-Risk Pregnancy from CIMAR, Kerala, India. She has also received training on Laparoscopy (Obs & Gyn) from Sunrise Hospital Pvt. Ltd., Kerala, India and CMH, Dhaka.
• She is experienced in performing Caesarian Section, Normal Delivery and all sorts of Operative Surgery under Obs & Gynae sector like Abdominal or Vaginal Hysterectomy, Laparoscopy, etc.
• She is a specialist in planning, designing and establishment of the sub-specialty department “Feto- Maternal Medicine” with placement of all required machinery and instruments.
• Lt. Col. (Dr.) Nargis Nahar has numerous publications in various journals.
• For the last 7 years she has served Dhaka CMH as a Feto-maternal Specialist.