Dr. Md. Faizur Rahman, MBBS, MCPS, MD (Nephrology)
- He completed his MBBS from Chittagong Medical College, followed by MCPS from BCPS and MD in Nephrology from Chittagong Medical College Hospital. In addition, he also did a six-month course in Diabetology from BIRDEM.
- Prior joining to Evercare Hospital Chattogram, he was serving as Assistant Professor of Nephrology at Shaikh Shaira Khatun Medical College, Gopalgonj. He has three years of teaching experience in Nephrology. He also has 5 years of working experience in ICU at Delta Health Care Hospital Ltd.
- He started his career as Assistant Registrar in Medicine Department at Chittagong Medical College Hospital.
- Dr. Md. Faizur Rahman received training on Interventional Nephrology from "Apex Kidney Foundation" Mumbai, India and participated in different International Nephrology Conferences in Thailand, Malaysia, China, India and Bangladesh.
- He is highly skilled in Interventional Nephrology and has performed many Dialysis Catheter, Kidney Biopsy, Permanent Dialysis Catheter and CAPD Catheter.