Prof. Dr. AKM Shamsul Alam, MBBS, FCPS (Anesthesia)
• He completed MBBS from Chittagong Medical College followed by FCPS in Anesthesia from Bangladesh College of Physicians & Surgeons.
• Prior to joining Evercare Hospital Chattogram he was working as Professor and Head (Retd.), Department of Anesthesia & Intensive Care, Chittagong Medical College & Hospital, Chattogram.
• He has working experience of 33 years in Anesthesia and 14 years in Intensive Care Unit with 8 years of experience as Anesthesiologist. In his vast teaching career, he has worked as Assistant Professor for 4 years, Associate Professor for 5 years and Professor for 15 years in different Medical Colleges & Institutes of Bangladesh in the department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care.
• He received training on ICU from Siriraj University Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand and John Radcliff Hospital, Oxford, UK.
• Prof. A K M Shamsul Alam has 19 publications in different Journals of Bangladesh and abroad