Prof. Dr. A A Mohammed Ryhan Uddin, MBBS, FCPS, MCPS (Internal Medicine)
Department: Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise
- He completed his MBBS from Institute of Applied Health Sciences (IAHS), University of Science & Technology (USTC) under Chittagong University followed by MCPS and FCPS both in Internal Medicine from BCPS; and FICM in Intensive Care Medicine from Apollo Hospital Educational & Research Foundation, Hyderabad, India.
- Before joining Evercare Hospital Chattogram, he worked as Professor & Head (Department of Medicine) at BGC Trust Medical College; and as Chief Consultant, Critical Care Medicine Unit at Medical Centre (Pvt) Hospital, Chittagong and Diabetic General Hospital.
- He has also worked as consultant and Assistant Professor in different Govt. Medical Colleges.
- He has attended many training programs through out his career on Critical Care Medicine from Bangladesh, India and Singapore.
- He has numerous publications in several National and International journals.
- Prof. Dr. A A Md Ryhan Uddin is a lifetime member of Bangladesh Society of Critical Care Medicine, Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine, Bangladesh Society of Emergency Medicine and Society of Medicine, Bangladesh.
- He is also a member of Critical Care Forum, India.