Dr. Rivu Raj Chakraborty, MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery)
Coordinator & Consultant
Department: Accident & Emergency
- Dr. Rivu Raj Chakraborty completed his MBBS from Chittagong Medical College, Bangladesh followed by FCPS in General Surgery.
- He worked as Junior Consultant (Casualty) and Unit Chief of Casualty Unit of Chittagong Medical College Hospital. He was a Visiting Resident at Trauma and Acute Care Surgery Team of Tulane School of Medicine and Interim LSU Hospital, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
- He has received several trainings from home and abroad.
- He has several research works published in many journal home and abroad. He is the Author of a textbook named ‘Essentials of Traumatology and Orthopedic Nursing’.
- His fields of interest include Acute Care Surgery and Trauma Management, Reconstructive Surgery in Traumatology, Surgical ICU Care and Clinical Research.
- Dr. Rivu Raj Chakraborty is affiliated with Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons, Bangladesh Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons and Society of General Surgeons, Bangladesh.