Prof. Dr. Pranab Kanti Mallick, MBBS, FCPS (Pediatric)
Areas of expertise
- Professor Dr. Pranab Kanti Mallick obtained his MBBS Degree from Sylhet Osmani Medical Collage In January 1990. He received his post-graduation FCPS Degree in Paediatrics from BcPs in 1997.
- He started his Paediatrics career as Assistant Registrar (Paed) at Chittagong Medical College Hospital In 1993, after which he held various government posts including Paediatric Consultant till 2007.
- He started his academic career as Assistant Professor of Paediatrics at BGC trust Medical College, Chandanaish, Chattagram. He became Associate Professor in December 2010 and Professor in 2015, with his departmental training recognized by Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons (BCPS) from 2016.
- In addition to teaching graduate students, he also engaged in research activities served as an examiner of MD (Paediatrics), MCPS (Paediatrics), Preli-FCPS & FCPS (Paediatrics).
- He published more than 18 research papers in reputed medical journals both at home and aboard.
- He was honoured by the Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM) as a prestigious lifetime member for his outstanding contributions in this field. He was also honoured as a Physician Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (FRCP).