Dr. Jabed Jahangir Tuhin, MBBS,MS (Ortho)
Department: Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement Surgery
Areas of expertise
- Dr. Jabed Jahangir Tuhin completed his MBBS from Comilla Medical College and Hospital in 2000 followed by MS in Orthopaedic Surgery from Chittagong Medical College and Hospital in 2011.
- In his rich career in Orthopaedic Surgery, he has had huge experience in dealing with various Orthopaedic and Trauma cases and performed almost all kinds of orthopaedic surgeries particularly complex trauma, polytrauma, pelvis and acetabular surgery and revision fracture management, Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty.
- He has received several Fellowships from home and abroad which include Fellowships in Joints Replacement and Arthroscopy from Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi, AO Basic & Advance course Dhaka, AO Recon, Hyderabad, SICOT Pelvis and Acetabulum Cadaveric Course, Bangkok, AOPAS Basic & Advanced Course in Pelvis & Acetabular surgery, Bangalore and Bhuvneshwar, India and Polytrauma Course, Cape town South, ISAKOS Knee & Sports Rehabilitation Course, Lyon France, Pune Knee Course, Pediatric Trauma & Basic Hand Surgery Course, Dhaka.
- He has experience of 16 years of research with 13 national and international publications & 30 presentations in home and abroad regarding day-to-day management of orthopaedic cases and trauma.
- Dr. Jabed Jahangir Tuhin is an honourable member of AO, SICOT, BOS (Bangladesh Orthopaedic Society), IOA, BSSOH, POSB and Reviewer of JOCT, Elsevier group OJO, Open Journal of Orthopaedics, Scientific Research Publishing.
- His vision is to improve the experience of each patient regarding Orthopaedic & Trauma management in our country and provide world class healthcare and rehabilitation services to all classes of people with his acquired knowledge and skills.