Dr. Nasrin Akter, MBBS, MD (Transfusion Medicine), CCD, PGT in Medicine & Cardiology
Department: Blood Bank
Areas of expertise
- She completed her MBBS from Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College and Hospital, followed by MD (Transfusion Medicine) from Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU).
- She has also completed CCD from BIRDEM and Post-Graduation training in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound from Dhaka Medical College and Hospital.
- Prior to Evercare Hospital Chattogram, she worked as Assistant Professor at City Medical College and Hospital.
- She has also worked as Assistant Register in Internal Medicine Department in University Dental College and Hospital.
- She has participated in several training programs in AATM and BTSB.
- She has attended national and international seminars and conferences with scientific paper presentations.