Dr. Md. Anisul Islam Khan, MBBS, MS (Neuro Surgery)
Senior Consultant & Coordinator
Areas of expertise
- Dr. Md. Anisul Islam Khan completed his MBBS from Rangpur Medical College followed by MS in Neurosurgery.
- He has worked under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and was posted in Chittagong Medical College.
- He started his teaching career as Lecturer of Anatomy and after completing MS, he was promoted to Assistant Professor and Associate Professor in the Department of Neurosurgery, Chittagong Medical College Hospital.
- Dr. Md. Anisul Islam Khan has vast experience in successfully managing Brain Tumour, Spinal Tumour, Brain Stroke, Head and Spine Injury, Paediatric Neurosurgery and other Neurosurgical patients.
- Dr. Md. Anisul Islam Khan has participated and presented scientific papers in more than 30 national & international conferences. He took part in many cadaveric and live workshops at home and abroad.
- He has a good number of articles published in several reputed journals.
- He is the founder president of 'Sandhani’, Rangpur Medical College branch and is Executive Committee member at Neurospine Society of Bangladesh. He was also EC member of Bangladesh Society of Neurosurgeons.