Professor Dr Shaikh Md Hasan Mamun, MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), MD (Cardiology), MRCP (London), FRCP (London)
Senior Consultant & Coordinator
- Dr. Shaikh Md. Hasan Mamun obtained his MBBS from Dhaka Medical College with distinction in 1995.
- He Completed MD in Cardiology from National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD) in 2003 and FCPS in Internal Medicine in 2004 from BCPS.
- While abroad he obtained his MRCP in 2010 on his first attempt from Royal College Physicians London, UK.
- He got his FRCP also on November 2022.
- He is one of the very few consultants in Bangladesh who achieved all three of these national and overseas clinical degrees.
- He worked abroad in a tertiary level super-specialized government hospital in UAE for about five years as an Internist and Senior SpecialistCardiologist, where he gathered vast hands-on training experience in the field of Interventional Cardiology including Primary and bifurcation PCI, IABP, IVUS and OCT from world-famous interventional cardiologists of UAE, Europe and Japan.
- Before going abroad, he was Assistant Professor of Cardiology in Chittagong Medical College where he started the Cath Lab and performed the first Coronary Angiogram in Chittagong in 2004.
- Before joining Evercare, he was Professor and Head of Department of Medicine and Allied subjects at Chattogram Ma O Shishu Hospital Medical College and Senior Consultant Cardiologist at Max Hospital Chittagong.
- He attended many courses and conferences on interventional and non-invasive cardiology at home and abroad.
- He has long 20 years of experience in Interventional and Non Invasive cardiology with special focus on complex, multi-vessel, left main and bifurcation PCI, Permanent Pacemaker, AICD and CRTD.
- He is life Member of Bangladesh Cardiac Society and Bangladesh Society of Cardiac Interventions (BSCI).