Prof. Dr. Didarul Alam, MBBS, DCH, MD, FCPS (Paediatrics)
Areas of Expertise
- Professor Dr. Didarul Alam Obtained his MBBS degree from Chattogram Medical College in 1989. Subsequently, he has completed DCH, MD & FCPS in Paediatrics-Child health
- He joined as a lecturer in Biochemistry in IAHS Chattogram in the year 1992.
- Started his Paediatric carrier on Asst. registrar in USTC in the year 1994 and become professor & head of the department in 2013.
- A most modern well-equipped NICU is being established in USTC under his initiative & direct supervision in the year 2007.
- At present he is working as professor & head of PICU (Paediatric Intensive Care Unit) Chattogram Ma-O-Shishu Hospital Medical College (CMOSH-MC) for the last 3 years.
- He has been selected as an honorable member of PICU fellowship curriculum organized by BCPS –Chattogram.
- During his long thirty years teaching profession, he was an examiner and of graduate and post graduate examination.
- He is an examiner of MCPS, FCPS examination in BCPS (Bangladesh College of Physician and Surgeon) in different occasion.
- Near about thirty publications has been published in different national and international journals.