Dr. Mushfiqul Abrar, MBBS, MD (Hepatology)
Department: Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Dr. Mushfiqul Abrar achieved his MBBS degree in 2010 from Chattogram Medical College.
- Later in 2018, he completed his MD degree in Hepatology from Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU), Chattogram.
- During his MD thesis, he has performed more than 100 liver biopsies, and his research was later published in the International Index Journal.
- He is a member of the Hepatology Society, Chattogram, Bangladesh.
- He has special skills and long-term experience in Gastrointestinal Diagnostics and Therapeutic Endoscopy.
- He is trained in the treatment of various diseases of the liver and digestive system, including Hepatitis, Liver Cirrhosis and Liver Cancer.
- Over the years he has participated in various international seminars and conferences.