Prof. Col. Dr. A T M Rezaul Karim, MBBS, MCPS, DDV, FCPS (Dermatology) FRCP (UK), MACP (USA)
Department: Dermatology & Venereology
- Professor Col (Dr.) A T M Rezaul Karim completed his MBBS from Rajshahi Medical College in 1997 and joined as a Captain at the Bangladesh Army in 2000.
- In 2006 he achieved first place in the DDV exam and started his career as a Dermatologist.
- In 2008 he completed Advanced Training on AIDS/HIV conducted by the United Nations.
- In January 2011 he achieved MCPS degree and in July 2011 he achieved FCPS degree from the Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- In 2013, Professor Col (Dr.) A T M Rezaul Karim achieved Fellowship Training on Cutaneous and Laser Surgery from the Institute of Dermatology (IOD) in Bangkok, Thailand.
- He was rewarded the Honourable President Border Guard Medal (Seba) by the President of Bangladesh in 2013 for his outstanding contribution to medical service.
- During his long career, he has been served as a Dermatologist for different Combined Military Hospitals (CMH) and BGB Hospitals.
- He was rewarded ‘The United Nations Medal’ in 2006 for his participation in the United Nations Mission (UNMIS).
- Currently Professor Col (Dr.) A T M Rezaul Karim is the Head of the Department, Dermatology Department at CMH Chattogram and Army Medical College Chattogram.
- Many of his research papers on skin, hair, nail diseases, sex, allergies and Leprosy were published in national medical journals.
- He has participated in and attended many international seminars held in the USA, Canada, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, India, Sudan and many other countries.
- He is a lifetime member of the Bangladesh Dermatology Society, the Aesthetic Dermatology Society of Bangladesh and the SAARC Association of Aesthetic Dermatology.