Professor Dr. Md. Zillur Rahman, MBBS, FCPS (Surgery), MS (Neurosurgery)
- Prof. Dr. Md. Zillur Rahman completed his MBBS back in 1982 from Mymensingh Medical College & Hospital. In 1993 he completed his FCPS in General Surgery and later on in 2000 he completed his MS from BSMMU in Neurosurgery.
- Prof. Dr. Md. Zillur Rahman is a renowned Neurosurgeon and a well reputed teacher as well as an examiner in different post graduation courses.
He got his extensive training in Neurosurgery and General Surgery from Institute of Post Graduate Medicine & Reasearch (IPGM&R) and Mymensingh Medical College Hospital respectively.
- On a long academic career Prof. Dr. Md. Zillur Rahman joined as an Associate Professor of Neurosurgery in 1999 in Chittagong Medical College & Hospital. In 2004 he was promoted to Professor and Head in the same department.
- Afterwards, he was posted to Shahid Sohrawardi Medical College Hospital as Professor and Head in the Department of Neurosurgery from 2008 to 2013.
- He was posted as Professor and Head of the Department of Neurosurgery in Dhaka Medical College and Hospital from 2013 to 2017.
- In 2009 he got advanced training from MC Master University, Hamilton, Canada.
Not only in education & research Prof. Dr. Md. Zillur Rahman attended his fellowship training in Neurosurgery organized by Gleneagles Hospital & Mount Elizabeth Hospital Singapore in 2004.
- He had advanced training in Cervical Spine Surgery in Washington University School of Medicine in Saint Louis, USA, in 2006.