Prof. Dr. Mohammad Ali Hossain, BDS, FCPS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
Department: Critical Care Unit
Areas of expertise
- Dr Mohammad Ali Hossain has completed FCPS from the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Pakistan in 2007.
- Currently, he is Associate Professor and Head, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in Chattogram International Dental College.
- He has received several advanced fellowship trainings from USA, Austria and India on Advanced Dental Implantology and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- His field of interests are Maxillofacial Trauma, Jaw Tumor and Cyst, Concentrated Growth Factor (CGF)/ Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF), TMJ Disorders and Oral Cancer Management.
- He is also skilled in General Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Management of Wisdom Tooth, Difficult Tooth Extraction and Guided Bone Regeneration of Atrophic Jaw.
- His several research works have been published in many journals home and abroad.
- He is a life member of the Bangladesh Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (BAMOS), Bangladesh Oral Cancer Society and AOCMF.